Sunday 19 October 2014

The Candidate: Luxembourg Thriller by Daniel Pembrey



Nick Thorneycroft is a British headhunter working in Luxembourg. His company asks him to recruit a high-flying executive for the company's Russian business. The best candidate turns out to be smart, beautiful... and mysterious. Soon the effects of Russia’s political upheaval, and the arrival of an ex-girlfriend who won’t leave him alone, make Nick’s Luxembourg life increasingly perilous; worlds collide in this gripping, atmospheric tale.

I was given this via Netgalley a while ago. I thought I would see what Mr Pembrey's books was like as I have a few to read lol.

Well I can honestly say, I have no idea what this book is about. All I am getting is that Nick Thorneycroft is a headhunter for a company and has no idea who this gorgeous Russian woman is but his company has to have her for their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment