Sunday 25 May 2014

Dirty Nights (Part Two) - Emerson St Clair


Dirty Nights Part Two... the serial continues. 

This is the second installment of a three part erotic romance novella series and is not your average lighthearted romance so if you do NOT like tough and gritty stories, this is NOT for you. Part Three will be released April 22. 

Two broken people... Extraordinary circumstances... Pasts that threaten to tear them apart. 

Ryder… 
There’s only one thing I want now. Skylina. She’s under my skin. In all of my thoughts. And she’s a hooker. A damn prostitute. What the hell am I supposed to do with that? 

Skylina... 
He’s everything I could ever want in a man. I’m everything he doesn’t need in a woman. If he ever finds out the truth, he’ll run. And I won’t chase him. I can’t. And he can never know why. 

Will Ryder accept Skylina the way she is? Will Skylina take the steps to get her get her life in order so she can move forward with Ryder? Or will her life as a prostitute shatter her chance at happiness with him? Find out what happens in Dirty Nights Part Two. 

**Warning—explicit sexual content** 



I started this straight after I read Part One. It carries on with the story from Ryder and Skylina. They have started a sexual relationship and Ryder is about to find out what Skylina does for a living. Meets her dad and her mom. She has no idea what he is like, just that he was a drug addict and he now goes to school.

I found this even more intriguing as the story carries on. I really want Ryder to open up to her and admit what and who he is. I think it might help her in the new career she is wanting to follow. Can't wait to finish their journey in book Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment