Monday 8 September 2014

Bound and Unbroken (Out of Bounds #1) - Skye Callahan



Lena is about to discover pleasure in the things she can’t control. 

To get even with her roommate for dragging her to a sports bar on a Friday night, Lena begins flirting with the handsome stranger who sits at the bar next to her. Their anonymous conversation leads to a shared cab ride, but Lena’s conscience puts a damper on the evening—leaving the near-fling to become a memory. Until she finds him roaming the halls of the school where she teaches. 

Will she submit to his desires? 

Eric’s only reason for returning to his hometown is to care for his recently orphaned nephew. He knew the return would involve dredging up his past with family and friends, but he didn't expect a lone girl to capture his interest and offer an escape within his new life. 

Will his binds be enough to keep her?



I was asked to review this from Netgalley. When it 1st started off I was like yay we're going to go somewhere with these characters and the sex in the storyline will be interesting as a Dom and Sub situation. As it got further into the story I was like where is this going as I was kinda getting bored with the 2 main characters. Don't get me wrong, it kept me hooked through the whole story, just took me longer than usual to read this kind of book. I did feel sorry for Lena with her past coming to haunt her with the way she wanted to try stuff. Eric I felt sorry for at times with the way he was patient with Lena on some stance, but in others she needed to be pushed.

Can't wait to see what Skye's next installment of this story will lead with Eric and Lena and the Bound Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment