Friday 28 February 2014

12th of Never - James Patterson



A baby on the way and two killers on the loose.
Will Detective Lindsay Boxer be pushed to breaking point?
An eccentric professor walks into Lindsay's homicide department to report a murder that hasn't yet happened.
A convicted serial killer wakes from a two-year coma. He says he's ready to tell where the bodies are buried, but does he have a much more sinister plan in mind?
Lindsay doesn't have much time to stop a terrifying future from unfolding. But all the crimes in the world seem like nothing when she is suddenly faced with the possibility of the most devastating loss of her life.

I picked up this book as I wanted an easy quick read for near the end of the month. What I got was a rollercoaster ride in no idea. It started off good with Lindsay Boxer giving birth, it jumps to Yuki in a court case 3 weeks later and goes back and forth between murder and mayhem. I am not sure what I read, but James Patterson needs to pick up the stories a bit better. Also was adding relationship problems into the story for which I have no idea why.

My honest opinion is I am not sure I am going to carry on reading Mr Patterson's books after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment