Friday 11 April 2014

Dangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures 0.5) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl



The #1 New York Times bestselling Beautiful Creatures series continues in this brand-new digital-exclusive story.

Catch up with Ethan, Lena, and Link as they finally graduate from high school and get ready to leave the small Southern town of Gatlin. But when Dark Caster Ridley makes an appearance, the sometime bad girl can't resist picking a fight with her sometime boyfriend, Link. Angry and rebellious as ever, Ridley ends up alone in New York City and becomes entangled in the dangerous underground Caster club scene, where the stakes are high and losers pay the ultimate price.

Where's a Linkubus when you need him?


I was asked to review this and I haven't read any of the Beautiful Creatures series before (seen the film only). I loved getting to know Ridley and Link in this book. I have got excited a few times in the book as it makes me feel more nervous for Ridley as she is 1 heck of a Siren in the book so far as I've read. I am more aware of what is going to happen next and can't wait to read Dangerous Creatures to find out more on the story of Link, Ridley, Lena, Ethan and the rest of the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment