Wednesday 27 May 2015

Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours #1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff



Twenty-two-year-old Emma Keane has a secret friend. He’s powerful, mysterious, and devastatingly handsome. In her dreams, anyway.

In real life, he’s an enigma. Maybe just a teensie jealous. Definitely overbearing. He’s also a voice only she can hear.

So who or what is he? He won’t say. But if she wants to be free, to be normal, Emma will have to trek to the jungles once ruled by the Mayans and find the forgotten ruin holding the answers.

However, the ruthless deity she’s about to unknowingly unleash on the modern world, might not be so easily extracted from her life. Bottom line, he’s got enemies, and now, so does she.


I want to thank Netgalley and the publishers for allowing me to read and review this book.

I found the characters quite interesting and not what I expected from the sexual side (that the book led me to believe). The gods are all trapped or are they? Emma Keane feels like she's going mad with this voice in her head. Then all of a sudden after being in a coma from being knocked down she has to travel far away on a mission she has no idea what's in store for her.

It took me a while to read this as I was only reading as I felt like it. It wasn't a CPID kinda book, but it did have me gripped enough to pick it up each morning for a couple of hours. I am looking forward to read more by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment