Monday 11 May 2015

Evil Games (D.I. Kim Stone #2) by Angela Marsons



The greater the Evil, the more deadly the game… 
When a rapist is found mutilated in a brutal attack, Detective Kim Stone and her team are called in to bring a swift resolution. But, as more vengeful killings come to light, it soon becomes clear that there is someone far more sinister at work. 

With the investigation quickly gathering momentum, Kim finds herself exposed to great danger and in the sights of a lethal individual undertaking their own twisted experiment. 

Up against a sociopath who seems to know her every weakness, for Detective Stone, each move she makes could be deadly. As the body count starts to mount, Kim will have to dig deeper than ever before to stop the killing. And this time - it’s personal. 

The rising star of the British thriller scene returns with a novel that enthrall fans of Rachel Abbott, Val McDermid and Mark Billingham. 

Watch out for more from D.I. Kim Stone 
A Detective hiding dark secrets, Kim Stone will stop at nothing to protect the innocent. Evil Games is the second book in the series – see where it all began in SILENT SCREAM - out now. 


I would like to thank Netgalley and Bookouture for the chance of reading this book. This has taken me longer to read as I had a break in between lol.

Well Ms Marsons has done it again to me. She's had me on a twisted tale of cover ups and sick people. I despised this horrid unspeakable sociopath who manipulates people to their own devices. DI Kim Stone still has secrets from her past that should stay locked up, but boy is she one heck of a Police Officer.

I've got a headache from just reading the book (not your fault Ms Marsons ;-) ). But I will agree you are up there with the best of them and I can't highly recommend your books to family and friends for the way you make a story and the research that goes into these books to make the reader feel as if they are walking beside DI Kim Stone and company is immense. Now when is Book 3 out?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Fiona, I am so pleased you enjoyed it. Really appreciate it. Working on the next, I promise XXX

    ReplyDelete