Sunday 12 July 2015

Sex, Lies and Chocolate Cakes: A Delicious Laugh Out Loud Comedy by Steven Morris



After accidentally exposing himself to his son’s girlfriend, and realising that because of his over-hanging stomach, she couldn’t actually see anything, Eric Baxter decides it’s time he went on a diet. Unfortunately, due to an exercise allergy, and an eating obsession, it isn’t going to be as easy as he first thought. 

Throw in a battle of wits with his neighbour’s cat over toilet rights to his garden, a son who lives in the shed and dreams of being discovered on The X Factor, a stroppy teenage daughter with a Wayne Rooney fixation, a wife who doesn’t want to sleep with him anymore, and an amorous work colleague who does, and you have all the ingredients to Sex, Lies and Chocolate Cakes: The Secret Eater’s Diary.


I found this on Amazon and felt like I needed a laugh as life was getting boring for me lol. Well I picked this little laughing book up and it reminded me of all the times I've tried to diet and failed lol.

I loved Eric's banter and the way his family take the mick, laughed at the next door neighbour's cat with his antics and the amorous work colleague, well what can I say she is a lush with a heart. If you want to laugh at people attempting to do diets with the family antics then this is your book.

Can't wait to read the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment