Monday 2 November 2015

I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh



THE SENSATIONAL SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
A tragic accident. It all happened so quickly. She couldn't have prevented it. Could she?

In a split second, Jenna Gray's world descends into a nightmare. Her only hope of moving on is to walk away from everything she knows to start afresh. Desperate to escape, Jenna moves to a remote cottage on the Welsh coast, but she is haunted by her fears, her grief and her memories of a cruel November night that changed her life forever.
Slowly, Jenna begins to glimpse the potential for happiness in her future. But her past is about to catch up with her, and the consequences will be devastating . . .
I want to thank the author for allowing me to read this book. I am still in 2 minds about what I think of it. It's still a confusing book to me, maybe cos I never read the other books that are meant to be like it.

I would definitely read more of Clare's books and I think it was a great storyline, just miffed how I feel about a book.



No comments:

Post a Comment