Thursday 12 November 2015

Lost Girls (D.I. Kim Stone #3) by Angela Marsons



Two girls go missing. Only one will return. 
The couple that offers the highest amount will see their daughter again. The losing couple will not. Make no mistake. One child will die. 

When nine-year-old best friends Charlie and Amy disappear, two families are plunged into a living nightmare. A text message confirms the unthinkable; that the girls are the victims of a terrifying kidnapping. 

And when a second text message pits the two families against each other for the life of their children, the clock starts ticking for D.I. Kim Stone and the squad. 

Seemingly outwitted at every turn, as they uncover a trail of bodies, Stone realises that these ruthless killers might be the most deadly she has ever faced. And that their chances of bringing the girls home alive, are getting smaller by the hour… 

Untangling a dark web of secrets from the families’ past might hold the key to solving this case. But can Kim stay alive long enough to do so? Or will someone’s child pay the ultimate price? 

I would like to thank Bookouture, the author Angela Marsons and Netgalley for allowing me to read this wonderful 3rd installment of D.I. Stone's escapades. 

This starts with a girl going missing and there are more that go missing through the book. The hunt is on for the lost girls and D.I. Stone and gang are on the case. 4 families have had their daughter taken, only 1 girl can come home. Who's willing to pay the ultimate price for their daughter. 


This was a fast paced book with such a thrill and the in depth structure that D.I. Stone and gang are willing to save them ALL. Can D.I. Stone save the girls and catch the perpetrators in time or will they ALL die. Angela Marsons has done it again with this book and I loved every second of it. Can't wait to see what she has planned for D.I. Stone and gang in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment