Saturday 31 December 2016

Follow Me (Social Media Murders #1) by Angela Clarke



LIKE. SHARE. FOLLOW . . . DIE

The ‘Hashtag Murderer’ posts chilling cryptic clues online, pointing to their next target. Taunting the police. Enthralling the press. Capturing the public’s imagination.

But this is no virtual threat.

As the number of his followers rises, so does the body count.

Eight years ago two young girls did something unforgivable. Now ambitious police officer Nasreen and investigative journalist Freddie are thrown together again in a desperate struggle to catch this cunning, fame-crazed killer. But can they stay one step ahead of him? And can they escape their own past?

Time's running out. Everyone is following the #Murderer. But what if he is following you?

ONLINE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM. . .


I want to say to thank you to the author for writing a great debut book, this had me guessing right to the very end. When the killer was uncovered, I still couldn’t believe it.
I think this author has got a lot to answer for scaring me and keeping me up most nights (even making me wake up early in the morning to read some more lol). Can’t wait to see what happens in the next installment of this series :D

No comments:

Post a Comment