Saturday 3 February 2018

Jackson by Tracie Podger


Jackson
“It’s time to get my shit together. Time to tell her that I love her. Time to right wrongs and put the past behind me. But I have an addiction, one that haunts me, that takes over my body and mind. One that leaves scars.”
Summer
“It’s time to get my shit together. Time to tell him that I love him. Time to move on from my past. But he has an addiction, one that scares me, one that I don’t feel capable of dealing with.”

Jackson - Son of a wealthy, abusive man finds peace in art. Whether that art be on his body or walls, it gives him an outlet.
Summer – A woman in mourning, finds peace in the arms of her friend.
Together they can fight their demons, they can put the past behind them – or can they? 
Can two broken people have the love they both desire? Or will dangerous, harmful outlets and loss forever consume them?

Jackson is a standalone with The Passion Series. 

Angsty romance for over 18’s. This novel contains scenes that could be a trigger for some. Please feel free to contact the author or refer to the Trigger Warning section on the author’s website – www.TraciePodger.com


I would like to thank Tracie Podger & TBC for allowing me to read this new book of hers. 

When I started to read this, I wasn't sure what the storyline was about. But as I carried on reading, it became obvious of Jackson's character and how much pain he was in. Summer is in pain for a different reason but what they both need is each other. Read if Summer and Jackson can overcome their problems and if they can co-exist with each other or are they forever doomed to never be together.

Can't wait to see if Tracie Podger will write the Passion series and if she'll do other books from the other characters in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment