Thursday 8 February 2018

Taken by Logan Chance



Rhiannon

Things change. Sometimes not for the better.

Xavier is no longer the maid’s son. Or my best friend. Now he’s wealthy and powerful--the dark don, in charge of one of the largest corporations in the world.

I never expected the boy who always saved me to be the man who kidnaps me.

Xavier

Some things never change.

Rhiannon is still as fiery and beautiful as the day I walked away. Now I'm back, ready to seek vengeance against the one man who wronged me. My rival. Her father.

If her father wants war, he'll get a war.

Kidnapping his daughter is the key to my ultimate revenge.

Standalone Mafia Romance
 


I received this through Kindle Unlimited and would like to thank the author for writing such a great book. 
What do you do when the man/boy who was your best friend all of a sudden wants to kill your father? What do you do when the girl/woman who your in love with, her father has hurt you so bad you want revenge? You take what’s his - HIS DAUGHTER. Find out in this exciting Mafia style book what 1 man will do for REVENGE.
Loved this book as the characters remind me of so much of other stories I’ve read. The sex is OMG = steaming. The main characters Rhiannon and Xavier are drop dead gorgeous but have so much passion for each other it’s unreal. If you love Tracie Podger’s books, then you have to read TAKEN by Logan Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment