Tuesday 3 April 2018

My Gift To You by Tracie Delaney


When your world is shrouded by darkness and solitude, how do you find the light?

For heartbroken Livvy Hayes the world went dark two years ago when tragedy struck. 

With her life in tatters, she flees to California where an unexpected meeting brings handsome businessman Gabe Mitchell into her life.

Gabe loves a challenge and Livvy is his newest endeavor. Her broken spirit calls to him, begging to be healed. And who knows, she might be the one to heal him too.

Can he persuade her to take a chance on him—and convince her that, together, they have a future? 

Or will fate intervene and destroy them both? 

My Gift To You is a heartfelt and powerfully touching stand-alone novel. Grab your copy now.

I would like to thank Tracie Delaney for writing such a poignant and heartfelt and had me in tears I can tell you story.

Livvy Hayes is a woman with loads of tragedy in her life. Whilst sitting in a cafe along comes Gabe Mitchell. A suave and sure of himself kinda guy. But he's got problems as well. Can these 2 lovely and lonely people help each other to heal or will the tragedies that they have both suffered rip them apart? You need to read My Gift To You and find out what happens.

I laughed and cried at this book. I actually read this book within a day. I loved the way the characters built the trust, the way they try and sort things out. But when you get to the end, you just get hit with this wave of emotions and OMG is it worth reading to find out the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment