Friday 13 March 2015

Raney & Levine (Embryo #3) by J.A. Schneider



Another doctors-&-cops adrenalin-packed thriller: First, tension enters Jill's & David's relationship over what to do about newborn Jesse. They both love him, but David feels that he'd be safer adopted anonymously. Suddenly their stress turns to horror when they discover that a murderous religious zealot is after both Jesse - whom he calls "devil spawn" - and Jill & David's hospital which he calls "the devil's workshop which must be destroyed!" This time, the whole hospital is threatened... Jill and David join forces with the police in a terrifying race to track down a killer, and to prevent an unthinkable catastrophe.

Another thrilling ride on the back of Raney & Levine novel. 

OMG, where do I start. I will start by saying I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the characters from this series. Some of the book had me gasping that I didn't want it to go on any further as there was some slow parts (sorry J.A.), but it certainly had my heart pumping like anything when the action was going. I never saw who the culprit was in the end as I thought it was a certain someone and it WASN'T lol.


Another action packed book and can't wait to read book 4 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment